Pediatric doctors at Group Health specialize in the care and treatment of infants, children and adolescents. They also manage acute and chronic illness and behavioral problems, from newborn through college age.
Meet the Group Health pediatricians.
Expertise in Pediatrics
Group Health has pediatricians, internal medicine physicians, family practice doctors and nurse practitioners who see children. The department has expertise in:
- Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder
- Behavior issues
- Growth, nutrition and exercise
- Infectious diseases and other acute pediatric illnesses
- Minor injuries
- Normal development and developmental delays
- Screening for depression and other mood disorders
- Sports physicals
- Well child checkups
During the course of childhood, your child will most likely need numerous forms completed by his/her pediatrician, whether for school, camp, sports and/or child care. You can access these documents in the Forms section of our website. Save yourself – and your pediatrician – time by completing the necessary forms prior to your visit.